OUR WEDDING PLANNING & COORDINATION SERVICE
1. Booking the appropriate Maui vendors, including licensing appointment booking.
2.Managing vendor payments for all wedding items. Getting beach permits from the state. Furnishing liability insurance to state agencies and private locations.
3. Advising the wedding couple on issues of: locations, times of day for ceremony,
seasonal considerations, weather conditions and appropriate services based on guest count at selected locations
4. Answering all questions regarding Maui and your wedding
5. Availability to confer with you over any concerns you may have in order to make your wedding all that you have ever dreamed
THE COORDINATION PROCESS
1. Choose and confirm your wedding date and location
2. Select the services you want such as hair/makeup, limo, flowers, music etc.
3. Notify your wedding coordinator of any changes or additional requests
4. Your coordinator will finalize and confirm all details before you leave for your Maui wedding
5. On your wedding day, depending on the services you
have chosen, either an onsite supervisor or the company photographer will
be there with you, to guide you through the wedding ceremony and/or your reception